This fresh and nutritious salad makes a perfect side or main course at lunch or dinner
Reducing your dairy consumption is easy with this tasty vegan salad from Spread’ Em Kitchen Co. nut-based cheeses.
- 1 bunch of broccolini, trimmed 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed
- 2 cups of arugula
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ of Spread 'Em Kitchen Co. The Meadow cheeze
¼ cup sliced almonds
- Salt and pepper
- A splash of olive oil for dressing
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place the broccolini and rinsed and dried chickpeas on a baking tray.
- Drizzle over 2 tbsp of olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes or until the broccilini are crips tender and chickpeas golden. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a serving dish layer broccolini, arugula, chickpeas, pieces of The Meadow.
- Garnish with almonds.
- Squeeze the juice from lemon all over the top and toss together with a splash of olive oil. Enjoy!
Serves: 4; Prep time: 20 minutes; Cook time: 25 minutes