Start your day with this delicious and nutritious vegan breakfast that’s packed with superfoods
BLUEBERRY CHIA PUDDING
- 15 oz can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup blueberry compote or fresh blueberries
- A dash of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 40 g chia seeds
- Blend coconut milk, vanilla, lemon juice, blueberry compote and water in a blender until well-combined. Pour into a large bowl.
- Add chia seeds and mix thoroughly with a whisk until well-distributed and no clumps remain.
- Transfer mixture to container and refrigerate overnight.
Mix all ingredients in a container and refrigerate overnight.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup vegan milk (almond, cashew, oat, etc.)
- Dash sweetener of choice (maple syrup, honey, monk fruit, agave, etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
In a glass or small bowl, layer:
- 1/4 cup plain vegan yogurt
- 1/4 cup overnight oats
- 1/4 cup blueberry chia pudding
- A handful of fresh blueberries